FREEJUMP AIR BAG
Innovative equestrian safety vest. Designed exclusively for the performance, comfort and safety of all riders - whether recreational or high level competitor.
The Freejump Airbag is a protective vest to be worn close to the body, over a thin layer of clothing (i.e. t-shirt, thin jumper) to protect the body’s vital zones.
Made in France, each airbag is tested individually
PROTECTION : Cervical, Back, Lumbar, Sacrum, Pelvis, Thorax
- Cervical protection optimized when wearing a certified riding helmet
- Optimal neck protection: a neck brace stabilizes the spine and vital areas. The neck protection is adapted to each size.
- Hip protection for a perfect trunk alignment.
- Chest protection that is adapted to each size (24% of the chest circumference, and 100% of the waist-shoulder length)
- Back protection also adapted to each size (20% of the chest circumference, and 120% of the waist-shoulder length)
- Freejump specificity/ Waist protection: better protection of the spine and vital organs thanks to 2 bust heights per size on sizes XS-S-M-L (regular fit/ slim fit).
PERFORMANCE: Inflation speed of 98ms*.
The FREEJUMP AIRBAG vest reaches in 98 ms* the necessary pressure to obtain an optimal protection and outperforms the impact tests of the AFNOR NF S72-800-2022 standard
- VEST CUT: Fitted for better protection and +10% perforated fabric for better ventilation.
- FABRIC: 100% Italian fabrics: Breathable, silky and comfortable.
- BACKING PLATE : Soft backing plate for less discomfort on the sides.
- Y-SADDLE CORD BUCKLE : High performance textile buckle: lighter and no more noise pollution with the metal buckle of the Keyball Leash.
TRIGGERING SYSTEM :
- The Freejump Airbag gas generator is arguably the most efficient on the market: small size & lightness.
- Resetting is made easier by the cap guide when unscrewing and screwing: easy resetting and no possibility of losing the cap. The ball retaining clip allows a safe and simplified reset of the Keyball Leash.
COMPATIBLE CLOTHES :
Compatible garments are also certified by the AFNOR NF S72-800-2022 standard.
Jackets compatible with the Freejump Airbag must bear the label “FREEJUMP AIRBAG TECHNOLOGY – COMPATIBLE JACKET”. These include:
CARTRIDGES: Come in 3 sizes:
- Size 50CC (For children sizes S and L)
- Size 60CC (For sizes XXS to L)
- Size 85CC (For sizes LT-XL-XXL)
CARE AND STORAGE ADVICE:
- Do not machine wash or dry clean or immerse in water. Hand wash airbag vest with a sponge/cloth with mild detergents without rubbing.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not expose airbag vest to high temperatures (on a heater, near a flame, closed vehicle in full sun)
- Do not leave airbag vest folded or rolled up for a long time.
- Store vest on a hanger in a dry and moisture-free place