Refunds & returns
All items are inspected prior to dispatch to ensure they accord with the customer's order and we also cover the cost of insurance of goods shipped to our customers. However, we understand there may be some instances where you may want to return a product. We are committed to our customers and want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. Therefore, we gladly accept the return of any full priced item/s subject to the following conditions:
- The item/s must be returned to Chaballo within 14 days of date of purchase.
- The item/s is to be returned at your expense.
- The item/s must be returned in original, saleable condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed, with original tags attached, and if possible, in the original packaging.
- Items purchased on sale or as part of a special promotion can only be returned where the product is faulty, or the incorrect item is received.
- The item/s must not have any dirty marks, make-up or fake tan marks or smell of perfume, deodorant, cosmetics or washing powder.
- Footwear: We recommend using a clean surface when trying on footwear. Boots with marked or dirty soles will not be accepted for return.
- Horse and dog wear: The item/s must not have been soiled whilst tried on for size and must be free from pet hair. If trying on any horse wear products, such as girths or saddle pads, ensure you use a clean sheet between the item and the horse to prevent marks and/or horse hair on the item/s.
If you wish to make a return please contact us first via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include:
3) Whether you are seeking a refund or exchange. We will respond to you promptly.
The item/s for return should be packed in a secure carton or satchel in the original wrapping. All postage costs are to be incurred by the customer. We recommend you obtain proof of posting as Chaballo will not be held responsible for goods lost in transit. Chaballo reserves the right to refuse accept, and return, goods that arrive COD or have "More to Pay" stamped on them.
The amount refunded will cover the value of the item/s purchased only. Shipping charges are not refundable unless the item/s is deemed faulty. Exchanges will be processed as a return; new items will incur shipping costs.
We reserve the right to seek the opinion of the manufacturer of the goods or another knowledgeable party, prior to a decision being made if it is not clear that the goods are faulty or may have been damaged due to misuse or neglect.
DO’S AND DON’TS OF PACKAGING YOUR RETURNS
Please ensure the item/s are sent using the same or similar protective boxes or bags used during our initial delivery to you to ensure the overall product/s including manufacturers packaging will not be damaged.
The original manufacturer branded product packaging is considered part of the overall product. We may charge for re-packaging or charge for diminished value of such returned item/s if, for example, packaging is damaged beyond use or defaced with writing, postage/address labels, stamps and packaging tape.
Personalised, ”made to order” item/s , or products specifically ordered in per customer request cannot be returned or exchanged.
Refunds are not available for any item/s purchased using Afterpay. These transactions are eligible for exchange or store credit, only unless the item is deemed faulty. Exchanges will be processed as a return and new items will incur shipping costs.
Chaballo does not accept any returns or refunds on sale items unless deemed faulty. We ask you to consider this before committing to a purchase. Exchanges on sale items may not be possible as we cannot guarantee availability of sizes and styles.
HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION?
Please contact the Chaballo team for assistance on +61 8 8388 4812.