Terms & Conditions Tonics Spectrum Giveaway
Organiser and promoter: Chaballo, 1/92 Onkaparinga Valley Road, Balhannah, SA 5242
Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. The winner will be selected by the Chaballo Team.
- Participation: Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over. Employees of the organiser and their immediate families are not allowed to take part.
- In order to take part in the prize draw, all users have to post a comment on the competition post on the Chaballo Facebook page as to a) when and where they would be wearing their new Tonics Spectrum boots for the first time, and b) their preferred size.
- The winner will be chosen based on the originality of the answer, and whether or not the participant is eligible to enter as per these terms & conditions.
- Time period: The competition starts 19 July at 6:00pm and runs until 26 July 2019 at 6:00pm (ACST). The winner will be announced on Sunday 28 July.
- Prize: A pair of the Tonics Spectrum top boots in the size that the winner specifies and/or the winner's best suitable size after measuring length and calf width.
- Winning notification: After the draw the winner will be informed by the Chaballo team via direct message and asked to contact Chaballo via phone or email to claim his/her prize. If the winner does not reply to the direct message within 7 days of notification, a new winner will be drawn immediately. The prize cannot be paid out in cash or exchanged for other products and is not transferrable to third parties.
- Miscellaneous: Chaballo reserves the right to suspend the giveaway in full or partly at any time, should circumstances occur, which endanger the integrity of the competition.
- This competition is not affiliated with Facebook and Instagram and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organised by Facebook or Instagram.
For any further questions or details please contact Chaballo firstname.lastname@example.org