- The original and innovative hi-tech stirrups by French brand Flex On
- Designed and scientifically proven to help with the rider's position and reduce strain on leg muscles and joints
- The strong but lightweight frame (450g) uses hi-tech design and aerospace-derived aluminium
- Clever offset and skewed stirrup-leather slot in the frame
- Multi-inclination footbed to help create an ideal position for the rider's leg and foot and reduce strain on the rider's leg muscles and joints
- Elastomer shock absorbers support the footbed, flexibility built into the frame helps to further absorb shocks and vibration
- Suitable for a wide range of riders and disciplines
- Available with different footrests, treads and elastomers
MIXED: with a double slope
INCLINED: with a single slope
GRIP: made from moulded POM.
ULTRA GRIP: made from moulded POM with crimped pins made of hardened steel
SOFT: recommended for endurance.
MEDIUM: recommended for leisure, dressage and junior jumping riders
HARD: recommended for showjumping and eventing